We all want whiter teeth, so we here at Annapolis Dental Care thought that we would share some natural tips to make those pearly whites more white!
- Crunchy and crispy fruits are great to eat to help your teeth coloring. Apples, carrots, and celery can help your teeth stay nice and white.
- Flossing helps remove a lot of stains from your teeth. It is also great for gum health.
- Small amounts of cheese and other dairy can help your teeth stay strong and stain-free. They contain calcium and phosphorous which helps teeth.
- Baking Soda is a great natural way to whiten your teeth. It can remove surface stains, but should not be relied on for long-term help.
- Sugar-free gum with Xyoltol (a natural sweetener) is known to help prevent plaque. It is a great alternative to sugar which plaque feeds off of.
If you have any questions about Whiter Teeth or wish to schedule an appointment, please contact Annapolis Dental Care by calling (410) 267-0766 or visit AnnapolisDentalCare.com today!
For over 20 years, Dr. Steckler and his team have been practicing comprehensive Family Dental Care. Our outstanding staff is devoted to caring for your oral situation and will ensure your dental visit is an enjoyable one, focusing on total patient comfort. We are motivated to offer cutting edge dentistry techniques and processes. Our committed staff will guide you in your pursuit of the perfect smile.
“At Dr. Steckler’s office, we understand that most patients are fearful of the dentist. Your comfort and care are our greatest concern.”