The holiday season is everyone’s favorite time of the year. Full of good spirits and gratifying goodies, what’s there not to like? Before you finalize your gift-list and pick out your stocking stuffers, consider purchases that will help, not hinder your dental health. Here’s a list of five fun teeth friendly holiday gift ideas that the whole family can enjoy.
- Water Flosser, Oral Irrigator – If your loved ones aren’t fond of flossing they’ll appreciate this gift. A water flosser takes out the hassle of using string floss while still effectively cleaning between your teeth. It uses water pressure to remove unwanted food debris and plaque, and will help leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- Teeth-whitening Treatment – Brighten up your family’s smiles with a teeth-whitening treatment to help restore their pearly whites and remove deep stains. A professionally dispensed teeth whitening kit or a voucher for a professional in-office whitening is a welcome gift for anyone. New year, new smile!
- Sugar-free Gum – If you like to stock stockings with delicious sweets, consider adding sugar-free gum this year instead of the usual candy. Sugar-free gum can actually improve dental health by stimulating the flow of saliva to cleanse the mouth of bacteria.
- Electric toothbrush – If your loved ones have been using a manual brush for ages, they will surely appreciate moving up to an electronic one. Electric toothbrushes use advanced technology to remove plaque faster and more efficiently than is possible by hand. Your mouth will feel fresher than ever.
- Mouth Guard – Does your household have a young athlete? Get their gameface on with a custom-made mouth guard in their favorite team color. Make sure their smile is protected even while on the field.
- Dental Travel Kit – If you have guests visiting this holiday, a travel kit is a great gift choice. Include travel-sized toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, and toothbrush. It’s important to keep up with dental hygiene even while you’re on the road!
Professional Dental Care from Annapolis Dental Care
If you want to schedule your next visit, please contact Annapolis Family Dental Care by calling (410) 267-0766 or visit AnnapolisDentalCare.com today! We can give you more information, or schedule your appointment. Our diligent knowledge of all dental treatments and extensive experience in all fields of dentistry, ensure Annapolis Dental is best suited to care for your oral health. You can also follow Annapolis Dental Care on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.